My child is in the July 2016 NDIS roll out area… but I haven’t heard anything about how to access it

If your child has a disability and you don’t current receive NSW Government funded support for accommodation or community high supports, you may not have received any communication about the NDIS as yet.

The roll out will be phased in, and children with a need for accommodation and high levels of community support will be the first to receive NDIS funding.

If you receive NSW Government funding for your child you should get a letter this week.

If you don’t receive funding at present, then you will need to get in touch with the National Disability Insurance Agency direct. You can call the NDIA on 1800 800 110.

If your child is eligible you will be sent forms for completion. We can help you get started with these if you like – free of charge with no obligation to use our services – just because they can be tricky to understand at first.

You can get in touch by calling 02 88773400 and asking for the Manager, Disability Support Services or email to start a conversation today.

Leave a Reply